Okay, so the promise I made to post some pictures made me realize I've gotta take some new pictures this afternoon!
I do actually have some fairly recent ones of Sam from his 2 month birthday... the problem is that the only way I could get him to stop crying and start smiling was to take all his clothes off (including his diaper)! His business is totally covered, but I'm still gonna refrain from posting those...
This one is my new favorite of Eli... He came into the kitchen after his nap, hence the awesome hair, and had shed his shirt and put Daddy's boots on all by himself (I guess they were by the back door) on the way!





5 comments:
Too stinking adorable! I am so glad that you have a blog now!!! I have added you to ours!
Oops! ThinG not thinK!
This is awesome! I totally didn't know about Eli's trike. When did that happen? I've got to figure this think out. It looks great!
Hey Amber--found your blog! So fun running into you in the parking lot last week. Your boys are absolutely adorable!
YAY! I am so happy to know you have a blog (found it on FB)! I am going to love keeping up with you guys this way!
Post a Comment