So, here goes! Life around our house is beginning to settle down since Sam's birth and the holidays... We're so proud that he's sleeping through the night... from 10:30 pm til 8:30 am without a wimper... YAY for Sam!!! Eli, on the other hand, is working on a set of big boy teeth... 2 year molars! Those little boogers have been keeping us all (except Sam) up at night for a while now, but the bottom 2 are almost in!
Eli is really turning in to a big boy! He LOVES music... especially the drums. His new favorite is to pick a song and ask me to sing it while he plays the drums... hilarious! He also loves playing outside and is sooooo excited that it's finally warming up enough to play outside again. Sadly, the brand new red tricycle that that he got for his birthday in November was totaled after it accidentally got squashed by Daddy's truck... We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new blue tricycle scheduled to be delivered this Thursday!
Sam is also growing and growing! His wonderfully plump cheeks are pretty much famous around here! His current favorites are smiling and cooing, chubaka impressions, sucking his thumb, and sleeping! I'm not too excited about the thumb-sucking, but I'm also pretty sure it's the reason he sleeps so well (and it's adorable, right now!)...
Grant and I are doing well, too. Enjoying our precious boys so much and trying to keep up with everything else! Things are very busy for Grant at church, in a good way. I am preparing my return to working at the hospital after a wonderful maternity leave. I'm a little nervous about it, but I think it will be good... I work with a fabulous group of girls, and I only have to do it 2 nights a week... we'll see!
Okay, let's see if I can put some new pics on here... Might have to wait til Eli's nap time for that one!






0 comments:
Post a Comment